We would like to thank our local Employers:
• EASONS represented by Sue Lynch (Store Manager)
• BOOTS represented by Lorraine Sheehan (HR Manager)
• Castleknock Hotel represented by Jennifer O’Neill (HR Manager)
• PC World represented by Lana Murphy (Store Manager)
• Blanchardstown Travellers Development Group represented by Alison Corr (Supervisor)
for taking their time to meet with us this morning to discuss and evaluate the work experience placements based on the feedback gathered from our Learners and Employers. This was a very enjoyable meeting and I am glad we had the opportunity to meet everybody in person.
The meeting was provided for the local employers and local organisations from both public and private sectors who kindly provided work experience placements for our Learners.
We really appreciate your time, commitment and ongoing support . Your comments and suggestions presented this morning were valid, informative and very helpful.
In the picture left to right:
Standing: Nelly Galagher (Learner), Daniel Stepien (Learner), Saoirse Daly (Learner), Colm O’Neill (BCTC Chair), Niamh Morgan (Catering Instructor), Guss O’Connell (BCTC Director)
Sitting: Lana Murphy (PC World), Sue Lynch (Easons), Lorraine Sheehan (Boots), Alison Corr (BTDG), Jennifer O’Neill (Castleknock Hotel)